Tuesday 27 September 2016

GLUTA COLLA FROSTA MALAYSIA BORONG RETAILS AND DROPSHIP 013-3045279

Gluta Colla Frosta. 


The product comes with a good packaging of purple and white combination with 150,000mg  content on each box. What I like about this product is that it gives a very gentle effect on my skin. It manages to remove my acne breakouts specially during my monthly period. As for skin lightening, the effect is immediately visible after 3 days of drinking. I also had a dark spots on my face before but now I cannot trace it anymore. So yes the dark spots eliminated in days! Firming? my skin looks refined but not feeling tight.




ACNE FREE - 5/5
ANTI-WRINKLES - 5/5
LIGHTENING - 5/5
FIRMING - 5/5
STRONG NAILS - 5/5
THICK HAIR - 5/5
SMOOTH SKIN - 5/5


For me Gluta Colla Frosta is an effective and healthy product. I am drinking a super delicious drink packed with all the antioxidants, vitamins, proteins and skin whitening mixed all together for a healthier and beautiful me.As for the lightening, the result is visible at the quickest period of time while providing me a refreshing effect everyday. I could say I better drink Gluta Colla Frosta everyday and enjoy a beautiful skin from the inside out than using bulks of cosmetic products just to look good for a day. It's worth the price and I could enjoy looking young for a long long period of time.
ORDER WHASUP/WEECHAT/TELEGRAM 013-3045279 POSLAJU SELURUH MALAYSIA SERVICE SEHINGGA BRG SELAMAT TERIMA.

No comments:

LIST BARANG YG SAYA JUAL

KAIN BATIK TERENGGANU 5 HELAI BORONG SIAP JAHIT TAU RM89😃

KAIN BATIK TERENGGANU 5 HELAI BORONG SIAP JAHIT TAU RM89😃 kain tebal x panas tau Bukan kain licin Boleh buat bas...