Tuesday 27 September 2016

GLUTA FROSTA PLUS MALAYSIA REVIEW 013-3045279



My Experience: After 2 weeks of taking the capsules a day (one in the morning and one before bedtime), my skin had noticeable improvement. Before taking it had a small cystic acnes on my forehead in which it didn't healed while taking Gluta Panacea. But since the first week of taking Gluta Frosta Plus , thankfully it healed a couple of days.



Continuing on my second week, I was seeing improvement on the overall texture and feel of my skin. The pores on my face got noticeably smaller. I was not as oily as before. the whitening effect is not that significant maybe because I'm already a bit fair. What I liked was that my overall skin tone slowly evened out. Dry and dark patches lightened a bit and with continuous usage, I would imagine that they would disappear completely. As with Gluta Panacea, I also noticed that scratches and wounds heals quicker.


Overall, I am satisfied with the results and benefits I am getting from Gluta Frosta Plus. I am already starting on another box of 30's I purchased the same discount. I will be sticking to this brand as much as possible. I do  find Gluta Frosta Product line to be generally effective and of good quality. a little bit higher on the the price side. On the other hand , you do get greater results and good value for your money.
ORDER WHASUP/WEECHAT/TELEGRAM 013-3045279 POSLAJU SELURUH MALAYSIA SERVICE SEHINGGA BRG SELAMAT TERIMA.

No comments:

LIST BARANG YG SAYA JUAL

KAIN BATIK TERENGGANU 5 HELAI BORONG SIAP JAHIT TAU RM89😃

KAIN BATIK TERENGGANU 5 HELAI BORONG SIAP JAHIT TAU RM89😃 kain tebal x panas tau Bukan kain licin Boleh buat bas...