Tuesday 27 September 2016

GLUTA FROSTA PLUS MALAYSIA REVIEW 013-3045279

Review: Gluta Frosta Plus

Just recently, I bought 1 box of Gluta Frosta skin supplements thru online shopping because I was fascinated by the pictures I saw online. I was really catch by their smooth silky skin and totally white even toned complexion! After 3 days the delivery arrived! Wow so fast wherein I was told by their customer assistant that the order will arrived between 5-7 days. Well its an advantage to their performance.


Now! This is it! My delivery! Lets take a look. Hmm.. Gluta Frosta is placed inside a small sized brown box and The package is in really good condition, sealed with Plastic. Inside a package theirs two aluminum pouch wherein the blisters are sealed inside. And the capsules are in blisters form to avoid contamination. I would definitely gave them my 5 stars for the perfect packaging!


I was advised to take 2 capsules per day, 1 capsule 30 minutes before breakfast and 1 capsule before my beauty sleep. Alright I've been taking it for one week now and I love the added boost on my energy level that it gives, maybe because of the anti-oxidants on it. I don't feel easily tired and s far so good. I don't feel any complications or complains while taking it, but it seems I have a good night sleep I rest for 8 hours now and my skin becomes hydrated and glowing everyday.

ORDER WHASUP/WEECHAT/TELEGRAM 013-3045279 POSLAJU SELURUH MALAYSIA SERVICE SAMPAI BRG SELAMAT TERIMA.

No comments:

LIST BARANG YG SAYA JUAL

KAIN BATIK TERENGGANU 5 HELAI BORONG SIAP JAHIT TAU RM89😃

KAIN BATIK TERENGGANU 5 HELAI BORONG SIAP JAHIT TAU RM89😃 kain tebal x panas tau Bukan kain licin Boleh buat bas...