Tuesday 27 September 2016

GLUTA FROSTA PLUS MALAYSIA CLEAR ACNE (REVIEW) 013-3045279

About Gluta Frosta Plus Capsule:

  • 1000mg per capsule
  • 30 capsules per box
  • Made in Thailand
  • Supplemental facts
  • Ingredients imported from USA,EUROPE and JAPAN
1 capsules = 1000mg of 14 active ingredients like Glutathione, vitamins and minerals


Gluta Frosta Plus Features:
  • Premium Brand Glutathione Capsule
  • Certified Halal
  • FDA Thailand Approved
  • Good Manufacturing Product (GMP) tested
  • Guaranteed Safe and Cost effective than other popular brand


What I Love about this product:
Whenever I am taking this product, it never fails to make my skin noticeably glowing. No serious pimple breakouts. Always give me a good night sleep.


What I do not like about this product:
Regular price of 1 bottle Gluta Frosta Plus with 30 capsules cost $39.06 US Dollars. Too expensive for a tight budget.


Would I purchase this product again?
If i will not find a chepear and effective glutathione supplement. I might stick with this product. Just to let you know, Gluta Frosta Plusis my favorite glutathione brand for more than 2 years already. But right now, since I am on a tight budget, I am currently looking for a cheaper and effective glutathione brand.


Recommendation from my boyfriend:

So here is the good news from my boyfriend. Let's start by saying that my boyfriend has an acne prone oily skin since our high school to college days. To cut the story short, last year my boyfriend's pimples started disappearing which made us super happy. We assumed that Mild Sleeping Mask cured his pimples. Which means, he's applying Mild sleeping Mask at night while taking Gluta Frosta Plus. So feminine right? Haha! Well, I am the one who always push him to use beauty products to test if it is effective or not in men.


To continue, September, he stopped taking glutathione supplements for the reason that he is already happy on his skin tone and don't want to be more whiter. His only maintenance is the night cream. November, one by one pimples starts appearing again. But not like the old pimples. Then December, his acne becomes unstoppable, literally. His face burst out with pimples again. For this reason, he then recalled that he takes Gluta Frosta Plus together with the cream on the time that his acne was cured. So he decided to take glutathione supplement again like before. And the result? Pimples and acne starts disappearing again.

At present, his skin became blooming and flawless again. I don't really know if it is because of this product. Maybe just a coincidence? I really don't know. But according to my boyfriend. If he has the budget, he will not stop taking Gluta Frosta Plus to avoid recurrence of his pimples.
ORDER WHASUP/WEECHAT/TELEGRAM 013-3045279 POSLAJU SELURUH MALAYSIA SERVICE SEHINGGA BRG SELAMAT TERIMA.

No comments:

LIST BARANG YG SAYA JUAL

KAIN BATIK TERENGGANU 5 HELAI BORONG SIAP JAHIT TAU RM89😃

KAIN BATIK TERENGGANU 5 HELAI BORONG SIAP JAHIT TAU RM89😃 kain tebal x panas tau Bukan kain licin Boleh buat bas...